Property Covid-19 Requirements:
- Guests must wear a cloth face covering when entering and exiting, as well as visiting the bar and restrooms. Masks do not need to be worn while at a table eating or while on the dance floor, however they must be worn in any other public space inside or outside, including the hotel.
- Guests of the Inn/Grand will be required to fill out a state mandated affidavit upon check in that will include questions pertaining to your health and current Quarantine Requirements.
NH Covid-19 Mask Requirements:
- The state of NH currently has a statewide mask mandate requiring that a cloth face covering must be worn at all times in public areas both indoors and outdoors.
- All stores and restaurants do have restrictions that require cloth face coverings and some towns/cities may have a curfew, so please plan accordingly.
Current NH Travel Quarantine Guidance as of 1/11/2021
- Travelers/visitors to AND residents of NH need to self-quarantine for 10 days following the last date of any high risk travel. This includes travel internationally (including to/from Canada); on a cruise ship; or domestically outside of the New England states of Maine, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, or Rhode Island for nonessential purposes. People meeting the criteria for high-risk travel have the option of ending their quarantine after day 7 by getting a test on day 6-7 of their quarantine to test for active SARS-CoV-2 infection (SARS-CoV-2 is the novel coronavirus that causes COVID-19); this test must be a molecular test (e.g., PCR-based test); antigen tests are not accepted for this purpose.
- It is permissible for travelers/visitors to NH to quarantine in their home state for the 10 days immediately prior to arrival as long as they did not travel on public transportation to get to NH. Alternatively, travelers/visitors to NH have the option of quarantining in their home state for 7 days, and obtaining a molecular test (e.g., PCR-based test) to test for active SARS-CoV-2 infection immediately prior to arrival to NH, and if negative the traveler is not required to quarantine upon arrival to NH as long as they did not travel on public transportation to get to NH and had no other potential exposures to COVID-19. Antigen tests are not accepted for this purpose.
- Quarantine means the person may not leave their home, even for work, school, or other essential functions, and the person traveling to NH may not end quarantine before receiving their test result and before traveling to NH (i.e., from the point of testing negative until their arrival in NH, there must be no other potential public exposures).
Exceptions to Travel Quarantine
The following people do NOT need to quarantine after high-risk travel or upon arrival to New Hampshire:
- Persons who are 14 days beyond the second dose of their COVID-19 vaccine (i.e., 14 days after full vaccination)
- Persons who are within 90 days of a prior SARS-CoV-2 infection that was diagnosed by PCR or antigen testing (if a person had a previous infection that was more than 90 days prior, then they are still subject to travel quarantine).
For additional Covid 19 policies in relation to lodging or travel contact the hotel directly at (800) 852-1166